Marketing is one of the best components of getting success in the business. Marketers use various options for increasing their sales and leads. They are working with different online opportunities to reach out to the customers. Well, advertising your brand is the necessity. So if you go with the latest techniques and technology equipment, then it will give you better results. Being a marketer or entrepreneur, have you ever thought of using Alexa for promotion of your products? If not, then here is the best option or you. There are millions of Alexa users all around the world, and you can share your offers with Alexa listeners.
Alexa is one of the popular voice search tools for users. By creating and publishing the flash briefing of your deals or product, you can get new customers. Earlier, marketers use the coding options to handle promotions on Alexa, but now the tool named as Skilexa is available for your help. This application is fresh and comes into existence for helping the marketers in reaching out to the customers on Alexa. I am going to share my Skilexa review in this article. So read it carefully and get every detail of this application.
Skilexa Review- Overview
|Vendor||Ben Murray et al|
|Launch Time||10:00 EDT|
What is Skilexa?
Skilexa is a cloud app which provides various options to create and share flash briefing, podcast briefing on Alexa. By sharing the flash briefings, the Alexa users will be able to listen to short text, video and audio daily in the form of tips or exclusive promotions. Using this tool, anyone can create flash briefings, which will drive traffic and sales on autopilot. It is the new technology to build the audience for your product. Also, flash briefing, or we can say daily updates will easily reach to the customers in a short time. It is the most straightforward way to start your marketing campaign. This application consists of various tools like voice recorder and Amazon S3 resourced library to help the users for creating more advanced briefings.
You can visit the official website of Skilexa from here:
Skilexa Review- Features
Every user wants to know about the features before purchasing the product. So here e is sharing some of the best features of this product to help you out in marketing campaigns.
- Free direct Traffic & Leads – Reach out the top 40 million Alexa listeners which can search and find your channels via Alexa app.
- Voice Autoresponders– Attract your audience to subscribe to your Alexa channel. It will lead to the engagement of the audience with your brand, and they will receive an announcement on autopilot.
- Create & Send ‘Flash Briefings’ to Alexa – The Tool will allow you to create and send the promotional or educational text, audio or video content for Alexa listeners.
- Create & Send ‘Podcast Briefings’ to Alexa – You can connect any podcast RSS feed and turn the podcast episode to reach out to new listeners on Alexa.
- Schedule Flash briefing for 30 Days in Advance – You can schedule flash briefings content for any Alexa channel. The time will be limited for 30 days.
- Commercial Rights –The user can create content for online or other businesses. They can develop tips, news or deals in their briefings. For example, if you are sharing weight loss tips and sell the Paelo Diet eBook, then you can do that easily.
- Built-in Audio Recorder & Content Generator– Create audio or text Alexa Flash Briefings with the built-in tools available in the application.
- Amazon S3 Resource Library
- 100% Fully Cloud-based
- Amazon API Compliant
- No Tech Skills Needed
Skilexa Review- How to use?
The dashboard of this application is user-friendly. It is the easiest way to share your briefing content on Alexa directly. Here are some of the tools and the guide to use them.
Create Alexa Flash Briefings
Creating the Alexa Flash briefings is the main task of this application. You can easily do this task by taking simple steps.
- Click on the Flash briefing skills option appearing on your screen.
- Now select the create option on the upper right corner. Then fill all the fields on step1 and step 2.
- The briefing will appear on the dashboard, and you can edit or delete it using the options available.
Create Alexa podcast briefing
The steps for creating podcast briefing are similar to that of flash.
- Click on Podcast briefing skills and select create option.
- Fill all the details in the three sections and done.
Once your briefings in created, you can edit or customize it. One of the other editions is scheduling the presentations.
- Click on actions option appearing below the briefing. Now select add feed option from the list.
- At the end of the page, you will find Schedule settings. Turn it on and add the date & time.
The audio recorder option is available to record the audio which you can send to the Alexa.
- Click on the tools option given on the right corner of the dashboard. Now select the voice recorder option
- Start your recording. Edit and cut the record according to your need by using other options.
Skilexa Review- Price and Evaluation
The price of Skilexa is affordable for everyone. You can easily manage to purchase this product at the cost of $27. However, early-bird prices are applicable. You can also upgrade your plan by selecting the perfect OTO for your business.
Frontend: Skilexa Commercial ($27-$49)
The users can create Alexa Flash briefings and Alexa podcast briefings as well as voice recording options. Also, the users will be able to schedule the presentations to Alexa for about 30 days. Also, the plan includes commercial rights to sell the product as a service to your client.
OTO1: Skilexa Platinum ($49)
It is the upgraded edition of Skilexa and customers can create more campaigns and briefings. Also, users can schedule them for about 100 days. Moreover, the text to speech feature is also given with this up-gradation in which the written quotation will be converted into voice briefings. The DFY drag/drop landing page templates are provided to capture the flash briefing listeners.
OTO2: Skilexa Agency ($97)
The users can add clients with their login and can create exclusive briefings for them. Also, users can charge the amount from clients to access. So users can manage multiple Amazon developer channels if the client wants to have full control of briefings and Alexa channels.
OTO3: Skilexa Whitelabel Version 50, 100 Accounts ($129-$197)
It is the best but expensive choice for users. By upgrading this product, they will be able to resell Skilexa services with agency accounts, their logo and domain. It means they can start their own software business with profit. Also, the functions like full updates, bug fixes and access to the support team are given with this update.
OTO4: PlayPix Special Offer ($19)
Playpix is the popular software to create marketing videos along with Alexa services. It is the best deal as getting the software at this discounted price is not available on any platform. Also, it lets you create studio-quality videos with the latest technology.
I am ending my review here. Thanks for reading this article. I hope it helped you in making and decision for purchasing this application subscription. The prices and offers are applicable for a short time. So grab these offers now. And stay connected to read my other reviews too.